Roasted Green Beans With Fresh Cranberries & Dukkah - Spice up your holiday table with these Roasted Green Beans & Fresh cranberries with Dukkah, that are quick and easy to make.
"I love you more than whipped cream and caramel". That's what my son said to me before going to bed a few nights ago. More than whipped cream and caramel! Coming from a 7 year old, that's a very special thing to say, don't you think?
That sweet little moment made me realize how lucky I am. How many things I have in my life to be thankful for. And how often we forget about them.
Since that night, I've made an effort to find something to be thankful for when I wake up in the morning. Amazing how that little, seemingly insignificant act, can change your entire day, completely.
And since the timing seems perfect for it, how about we share those thoughts with you over the next postings along with our Thanksgiving and Hanukkah recipes?
I'll go first. Today, I'm thankful for my healthy, beautiful amazing little boy who fills my life with joy every day. And loves me more than whipped cream and caramel.
What are you thankful for?Print
Spice up your holiday table with these Roasted Green Beans & Fresh cranberries with Dukkah, that are quick and easy to make.
- Pre-Heat oven to 375F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a small bowl, mix cranberries, vegetable oil and confectioners sugar. Set aside
- Spread green beans evenly on lined baking sheet. Add olive oil and mix well to coat. Add cranberries, salt, pepper, hot red pepper flakes and thyme and toss well
- Bake at 375F for 30-40 minutes
- Sprinkle Dukkah on top before serving
- Category: Sides
- Cuisine: Thanksgiving