Spice up your holiday table with these Roasted Green Beans & Fresh cranberries with Dukkah, that are quick and easy to make.
- Pre-Heat oven to 375F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a small bowl, mix cranberries, vegetable oil and confectioners sugar. Set aside
- Spread green beans evenly on lined baking sheet. Add olive oil and mix well to coat. Add cranberries, salt, pepper, hot red pepper flakes and thyme and toss well
- Bake at 375F for 30-40 minutes
- Sprinkle Dukkah on top before serving