This stress-free, grain-free, gluten-free, meat-free Thanksgiving Cauliflower Stuffing recipe might be just what you need this Thanksgiving. Full of fresh and dry herbs this cauliflower stuffing comes together in 20 minutes!
INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE OF THE DAY
It's been a long, stressful and draining yea.. errr... for the whole world. So today, we're keeping simple short and sweet.
Ingredients in our Thanksgiving Cauliflower Stuffing
- Fresh basil, fresh mint, and fresh thyme are the perfect fresh herbs to infuse flavor to this quick and easy stuffing
- Dry rosemary for that Thanksgiving flavor
- Cauliflower rice allows this Thanksgiving side dish to cook in 20 minutes
- Salt, pepper, onion and garlic bring all the delicious flavors of this dish together
- Pecans for crunch
- Dried cranberries for sweetness
- Coconut aminos or tamari for that umami flavor. You may also use soy sauce if you are not looking to keep this dish gluten-free
- Lemon Zest for a touch of freshness
We're sharing this stress-free Thanksgiving recipe, to start getting you into the holiday mood. This super simple Thanksgiving Cauliflower Stuffing recipe can be ready in 20 minutes, and this is what it will bring to your table:
- It's low carb
- It's low calorie
- It's Gluten-Free
- It's vegan
- It's paleo
- It's light
- Thanksgiving Flavors, of course
And most importantly, leaves you extra room for pumpkin pie 😉 I hope you have a good, relaxing, and stress-free Holiday!
Do you need more Vegan Thanksgiving Dinner Ideas? Click here for a whole roundup!
Did you like our Thanksgiving Cauliflower Stuffing?
If you enjoyed this recipe, it would help us tremendously if you left us a star rating in the comments below or on the recipe card. Do you have any questions about the recipe or do you need a swap for any of the ingredients? We are here to help, just leave us a question in the comments below.
This stress-free, grain-free, gluten-free, meat-free Thanksgiving Cauliflower Stuffing recipe might be just what you need to start the weekend...
- 1 cup fresh basil
- ½ cup fresh mint
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme
- 2 tsp dry rosemary
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1lb cauliflower rice
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
- ½ cup pecans, chopped
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 2 tbsp liquid aminos or tamari
- zest of 1 lemon
- Combine basil, mint, thyme, rosemary and garlic in the food processor. Pulse until it forms a paste
- Heat olive oil in a large non stick skillet. Add the herbs and garlic and cook over medium heat for 1 minute. Add cauliflower, onion powder, salt and pepper and toss well. Cook for another 5 minutes, tossing often
- Add pecans and cranberries, toss well and cook for another 5 minutes
- Add liquid aminos or tamari and lemon zest, toss well and continue cooking for 2 more minutes. Serve warm
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Category: Sides
- Cuisine: Thanksgiving / Vegan
- Calories: 154
- Sugar: 10.1
- Sodium: 499
- Fat: 10.5
- Saturated Fat: 1.2
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 18
- Fiber: 5
- Protein: 4
- Cholesterol: 0
Have you ordered Tahini and Turmeric, our Vegan Middle Eastern Cookbook?