Rich creamy chocolate ganache, fresh raspberries and pistachio almond crust. The perfect chocolate raspberry tart! Vegan and gluten free.
Do you wanna know what one of the best things about having a cooking blog is? Besides tasting the food, of course. It's being able to share it with people. Being able to watch their faces when they eat something they truly enjoy.
In our case, our friends and family are our best recipe tasters.
One of our good friends has gotten so used to getting treats on a weekly basis that, if some reason we don't get him the goods on time, he actually complains about it. Seriously!
Another one of our friends took a piece of this chocolate raspberry tart home, and apparently he liked it so much, we got a complaint from his wife the next day, saying he ate the last piece and didn't save it for her.
See? That's the kind of stuff we love to hear. That's what makes us happy. And one of the main reasons we started this blog.
Now, if you're wondering what makes this recipe so great, it's definitely the simplicity of the ingredients along with the intensity of the flavors. The freshness of the raspberries and the rich creaminess of the chocolate complement each other perfectly. And the nutty crust harmoniously puts it all together.
Another plus? This recipe is vegan and gluten-free. But trust us, you will not miss the dairy, eggs, flour or excess sugar. And a small piece goes a long way (so make sure to share it!! 🙂 )
More Chocolate Desserts
- Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Bark with Pistachios and Tahini
- Chocolate Truffles Vegan
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Tart
- Chocolate Truffles Guilt Free
- Chocolate Glazed Banana Bread Donuts
- Chocolate Cupcakes Vegan
- Chocolate Chia Pudding Date Sweetened
- Chocolate Covered Hazelnuts Salted and Roasted
- Tahini Stuffed Dates Dipped in Chocolate
- Vegan Chocolate Cake
Did you like this chocolate raspberry tart recipe?
If you enjoyed this recipe. It would help us tremendously if you left us a star rating in the comments below or on the recipe card. Do you have any questions about the recipe or do you need a swap for any of the ingredients? We are here to help, just leave us a question in the comments below.Print
Rich creamy vegan chocolate ganache, fresh raspberries and pistachio almond crust. The perfect chocolate raspberry tart! Vegan and gluten free.
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- Place the pistachios in the food processor and pulse a few times until they're chopped. Add the almond and coconut flour, maple syrup, or agave and almond milk (start with 2 tablespoons and add more if needed, so, so the mixture comes together). Pulse until the mixture comes together to form a dough
- Press the dough into a rectangular 14x4.5x1 tart pan with removable bottom (you can also use a round 9-inch tart pan), making sure it goes all the way up the sides. Gently poke it all over with a fork and bake at 350F for 15-17 minutes. Set aside to cool completely
- In the meantime, prepare the chocolate ganache. Combine the chocolate chips and cocoa powder in a large heat-proof bowl. Scald (heat without bringing to a boil) the coconut milk and carefully pour it over the chocolate, stirring constantly until the chocolate has melted. Let it cool and pour over the prepared tart shell. Refrigerate until the ganache hardens (it will have a creamy, truffle-like consistency)
- Arrange raspberries on top right before serving
- Category: Dessert
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: Vegan / kosher / dairy free
- Serving Size: 1 slice ( 1 row of raspberries)
- Calories: 264
- Sugar: 17.5
- Sodium: 7.8
- Fat: 17.6
- Saturated Fat: 7.8
- Unsaturated Fat: 3.4
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 26
- Fiber: 5.7
- Protein: 6.1
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: chocolate, chocolate tart, vegan, gluten free