Sephardic Haroset Bites – It is not just a Passover Recipe. Enjoy these Sugar Free, vegan and Gluten free date and nut bites all year long. A real energy booster!
Enjoy our Vegan, Parve and Kosher for Passover Sephardic Haroset Recipe! It is Nutty, sweet and super easy to make, it will be a great addition to your Passover Seder.
- 10 large Medjool dates, pitted and cut in half lengthwise
- 1 cup organic grape juice, slightly warm
- 1 cup organic raisins
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup toasted hazelnuts, roughly chopped
- ½ cup raw walnuts, roughly chopped
- 1 cup almond meal
- Combine dates and warm grape juice in a large bowl. Let sit for 15 minutes
- Combine dates (including soaking grape juice), raisins and cinnamon in the food processor. Pulse until they're pureed
- Transfer to a bowl, add hazelnuts, walnuts and almond meal and mix until all the ingredients are well incorporated
- Working with 1 tablespoon of mixture at a time, gently form balls (you'll get approximately 25) and refrigerate until ready to serve