This creamy Pumpkin Mousse has all the seasonal flavor of a classic pumpkin pie while also being vegan and gluten-free. It’s incredibly fluffy, delicious, and easy to make!
It’s our opinion that the very best part of pumpkin pie is the filling (plus a dollop of whipped cream, of course!). Who else is a fan of filling? This delicious Pumpkin Mousse has all of that creamy, delicious pumpkin pie filling flavor that we love so much! It’s quickly become an autumn must-make in our kitchens and we think you’ll love it, too.
No-Bake Pumpkin Dessert Recipe
This recipe doesn’t have a crust and requires no oven time! Instead of a pie crust, we’ve combined dates, walnuts, and cinnamon. Once pulsed in the food processor they can be incorporated into the mousse in layers. This gives your dessert a really delicious texture and crunch throughout.
We made this recipe a little lighter by including a non-dairy coconut whipped topping! You could use a regular dairy whipped topping as well. These can be found in the frozen section of your supermarket.
Vegan Thanksgiving Dessert
This Pumpkin Pie Mousse would be a delicious vegan, gelatin-free, and gluten-free option for after Thanksgiving dinner. Serve it in individual mini cups a light and delicious sweet treat that will taste like pumpkin pie, but much quicker to make.
Making Pumpkin Mousse Ahead of Time
Our light and creamy Pumpkin mousse is a really great recipe to make ahead of time. Make the pumpkin mousse a couple of days ahead. Assemble it in layers the day you plan to serve it for dessert. Our recipe for Pumpkin Pie Mousse is a wonderful dish for entertaining because it’s so easy to make, serve, and enjoy!
Pumpkin Mousse Serving Suggestions
This is a perfect fall dessert! There are so many easy ways to enjoy it...
- This mousse would be delicious layered in a trifle with layers of vegan yogurt, whipped topping, or ice cream. Make it in one big bowl or in individual or mini portions.
- A strong cup of espresso would pair perfectly with a small serving of Pumpkin Mousse!
- Create a beautifully layered trifle with thin slices of pound cake, mousse, and vanilla ice cream. Top it with crumbled wafer cookies for the perfect finishing touch!
More Pumpkin Recipes
- Vegan Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins
- Maple Pumpkin Scones
- Gingersnap Vegan Pumpkin Pie
- Pumpkin Mousse Cashew Cheesecake
Other Thanksgiving Desserts We Recommend
- Vegan Pumpkin Mousse
- Cranberry Pear Pie
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
- Candied Pecans
- Pumpkin Coffee Cake
- Ginger Snap Pumpkin Pie
- Pumpkin Mousse Cashew Cheesecake
- Vegan Pumpkin Pie Ice cream
- Bourbon Pecan Pie
- Lemon Infused Almond Milk Custard
DID YOU LIKE OUR PUMPKIN MOUSSE RECIPE?
Scroll down to the comments and leave us a rating! Your comments inspire us to keep creating recipes! Did you love the recipe? Share it or leave us a comment on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook! Wanna see more? Subscribe to our blog and remember to follow us on Pinterest and Instagram!Print
All the flavors of pumpkin pie come together in this vegan pumpkin mousse. It’s incredibly creamy delicious, and takes no time to make!
- ½ cup walnut pieces
- 3 large pitted dates
- 1 ½ cups canned 100% pumpkin, not pumpkin pie filling
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice (more or less to taste)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or more to taste
- 1 cup vegan whipped topping, thawed for a couple of hours in the fridge, divided (here we used So Delicious Cocowhip) Found in round plastic tubs in the frozen section of most supermarkets.
- Combine walnuts and dates in the food processor. Pulse until coarsely chopped and set aside
- To prepare the pumpkin mousse, combine pumpkin, spice and maple syrup and mix well. Taste it and more pumpkin pie spice and or maple syrup as needed.
- Using a spatula, gently fold ½ cup of whipped topping into the pumpkin mixture
- Serve in one large bowl or in small or mini clear cups.
- Assemble the mousse cups in small clear cups by alternating layers of the date-walnut mixture, pumpkin mousse and plain whipped topping.
- Category: dessert
- Method: no bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 parfait
- Calories: 166
- Sugar: 20
- Sodium: 62
- Fat: 7
- Saturated Fat: 2.6
- Unsaturated Fat: 4
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 26
- Fiber: 3.5
- Protein: 2.6
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: vegan , gluten free, pumpkin, pumpkin pie, parfait, dessert, thanksgiving