All the flavors of pumpkin pie come together in this vegan pumpkin mousse. It’s incredibly creamy delicious, and takes no time to make!
- 1/2 cup walnut pieces
- 3 large pitted dates
- 1 1/2 cups canned 100% pumpkin, not pumpkin pie filling
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice (more or less to taste)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or more to taste
- 1 cup vegan whipped topping, thawed for a couple of hours in the fridge, divided (here we used So Delicious Cocowhip) Found in round plastic tubs in the frozen section of most supermarkets.
- Combine walnuts and dates in the food processor. Pulse until coarsely chopped and set aside
- To prepare the pumpkin mousse, combine pumpkin, spice and maple syrup and mix well. Taste it and more pumpkin pie spice and or maple syrup as needed.
- Using a spatula, gently fold 1/2 cup of whipped topping into the pumpkin mixture
- Serve in one large bowl or in small or mini clear cups.
- Assemble the mousse cups in small clear cups by alternating layers of the date-walnut mixture, pumpkin mousse and plain whipped topping.
- Category: dessert
- Method: no bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 parfait
- Calories: 166
- Sugar: 20
- Sodium: 62
- Fat: 7
- Saturated Fat: 2.6
- Unsaturated Fat: 4
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 26
- Fiber: 3.5
- Protein: 2.6
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: vegan , gluten free, pumpkin, pumpkin pie, parfait, dessert, thanksgiving