A delicious breakfast, in just 5 minutes. Our banana overnight oats are quick and easy to make, they will keep you full & satisfied. Vegan and gluten-free.
They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day. I say on the go breakfasts are lifesavers. It doesn't matter if it's back to school time, summertime, or the middle of winter. You can never have enough grab and go, easy to prepare breakfast recipes, especially when they're nutritious, filling, and taste great!
And in this case, kid and adult-friendly, vegan and gluten-free! So you can prepare a few jars the night before for the entire family to enjoy the next day. It doesn't get any easier than that!
If you've been following us for a while, you know we absolutely love using all kinds of non-dairy milk alternatives in our recipes. And cashew milk has been one of our favorites lately. If you haven't tried it yet, you definitely should!
For this recipe, we used Silk Vanilla Cashew Milk. Super creamy, slightly sweet with a nice hint of vanilla. Lactose, dairy and gluten-free, non-GMO, and with no high fructose corn syrup, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Filled with fiber, vitamins, minerals, and healthy fats, these overnight oats will keep you full and satisfied. You can use your favorite seasonal fruit, nuts, and seeds, to make it just the way you like it.
So basically we're leaving you with no excuses for skipping the most important meal of the day 😉
Do you have a bunch of ripe bananas?
Do you want to know what to do with those ripe bananas?
Check out these banana recipes!
Did you like this Quinoa Breakfast Bowl Recipe ? Scroll down to the comments and leave us a rating! Did you love it? Share it or leave us a comment on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook! Wanna see more? Subscribe to our blog and remember to follow us on Pinterest!Print
- ½ cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup Silk Vanilla Cashew Milk
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- Seasonal fruit (here we used strawberries, blueberries and green grapes)
- 1 tablespoon cashews
- In a medium size bowl, combine oats, cashew milk, mashed banana and chia seeds and mix well. Set aside
- Place half of the chopped fruit at the bottom of a 14oz mason jar (or any other container with a lid you have available). Top with half of the oat mixture, add another layer of fruit and the remaining oat mixture. Refrigerate overnight
- If you're eating breakfast at home, you can top the overnight oats with more fruit and cashews. If you're taking it to go, pop the lid of and you're all set!
To learn more about Silk Cashew Milk, click here
This conversation is sponsored by Silk. The opinions and text are all ours.