This weekend, we celebrated “May I have that recipe” ‘s first anniversary. It’s hard to believe that exactly one year ago, we shared our very first recipe with all of you!
We are very fortunate to be able to do something we love and we have enjoyed every minute of it. The love and support we have received from friends, families and new followers is truly overwhelming and we thank all of you, from the bottom of our hearts.
We are very excited about the year ahead and looking forward to sharing many more recipes!
Vicky and Ruth
- ½ cup good quality chocolate chips (we use Ghirardelli 60% Cacao)
- 1 tbs all natural almond butter (or peanut butter)
- ¼ cup fat free Greek yogurt (we use Chobani)
- ⅓ cup good quality unsweetened cocoa powder (we use Ghirardelli Unsweetened Cocoa Powder)
- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave (at 20 second intervals) or on a double boiler
- While the chocolate is still warm, stir in almond butter and mix until well incorporated
- Carefully fold in Greek yogurt, mix well and refrigerate for about 15 minutes, until it starts to harden
- Working with approximately 1 tablespoon at a time, form truffles, roll them in unsweetened cocoa powder and refrigerate until ready to serve
ENJOY!! From May I have that recipe