These truffles are creamy, chocolaty and decadent… and about 55 calories each!
- 1/2 cup good quality chocolate chips at least 60 %
- 1 tbs all natural almond butter (or peanut butter)
- 1/4 cup fat free Greek yogurt or vegan yogurt if you want the truffles to be dairy free
- 1/3 cup good unsweetened cocoa powder
- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave (at 20 second intervals) or on a double boiler
- While the chocolate is still warm, stir in almond butter and mix until well incorporated
- Carefully fold in Greek yogurt, mix well and refrigerate for about 15 minutes, until it starts to harden
- Working with approximately 1 tablespoon at a time, form truffles, roll them in unsweetened cocoa powder and refrigerate until ready to serve
NEED A VEGAN OPTION? SUBSTITUTE GREEK YOGURT FOR YOUR FAVORITE VEGAN YOGURT.