As promised, here’s our Sangria recipe using Morad Passion Fruit wine. Make sure to make a pitcher (or two) this Holiday weekend to share with friends and family. Fruity and refreshing, it’s the perfect summer drink!
This is a sponsored post. All opinions are ours
- 2 cup Morad Passion Fruit Wine
- 1 1/2 cup Italian Sparkling Water
- 1/4 cup Orange Juice
- 2 tablespoon Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1 peach
- 1 nectarine
- 1 plum
- 1 lime
- 2 cup ice cubes
- Slice the fruit.
- In a large pitcher combine wine, orange juice, lemon juice and sparkling water.
Add Sliced fruit.
- Chill in the refrigerator for a few hours.
- Add ice before serving.