Yep, another chocolate recipe. But it’s February, so we’re allowed, right? You know, with Valentine’s day around the corner, blah blah…
But honestly, who needs an excuse to eat chocolate, anyway? Chocolate (good chocolate) is like this amazing little happy pill that does it all: it’s satisfying; it taste good; it cheers you up; it’s therapeutic; and it has no side effects… except the fact that it can be slightly (sightly!) addictive.
And if we’re talking chocolate, we cannot do it without mentioning our very favorite “shop”, “Mostly Chocolate”. Located in Houston, Texas, Mostly Chocolate makes the most amazing, most beautiful chocolates and deserts you’ve ever seen. A true work of art. And absolutely mouthwatering and delicious, too!
What started as a hobby for Rina, the owner, turned in to a very successful business that has been constantly growing over the past few years. Her skill, passion and hard work shows in every single piece of candy she makes. An absolute inspiration and an example to follow.
We suggest you check them out. We guarantee you’ll be hooked 🙂
Vicky & Ruth
These sweet pizza chips and chocolate dip make the perfect snack or dessert to share! If you don’t have cinnamon sugar spread on hand, you can use a plain spread and lightly sprinkle it with cinnamon and sugar. Equally delicious!
- 2– 9inch gluten free pizza crusts (we use Udi’s Gluten Free)
- 2 tbsp cinnamon sugar non-hydrogenated vegetable spread (we use Earth Balance Sweet Cinnamon spread)
- 1/2 cup coconut-peanut spread (we use Earth Balance Creamy Coconut-Peanut Spread) at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons organic coconut sugar (here we used Navitas)
- 4 tbsp raw organic unsweetened cocoa powder (here we used Navitas)
- 1/2 cup sweetened vanilla almond milk, lukewarm (we use Silk Pure Almond)
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Spread cinnamon-sugar vegetable spread on pizza crust, and cut each one into approximately 8 triangular pieces. Bake at for 5-7 minutes, until golden brown (keep an eye so they don’t burn!)
- In the meantime, prepare the spread. Combine coconut-peanut spread with coconut sugar and cocoa powder. Slowly whisk in almond milk and mix until smooth and creamy
- Category: Snack
- Cuisine: Gluten Free
Bake pizza crust chips until golden brown, but keep an eye on them so they don’t burn!
ENJOY! From May I have that recipe