You’ll love how simple and easy to prepare these Blueberries And Cream Popsicles are. An awesome summer treat!
8 simple rules to survive a crazy busy summer (in the kitchen, anyway…) :
- Rule #1: Keep it simple
- Rule #2: Keep it family friendly
- Rule #3: Keep it clean
- Rule #4: Keep it pretty
- Rule #5: Keep it nutritious
- Rule #6: Shortcuts
- Rule #7: Shortcuts
- Rule #8: Shortcuts
These Blueberries And Cream Popsicles follow all those rules.
Simple? Check! With only 3 ingredients (4 if you count the optional teaspoon of lemon juice), these are super easy and fast to prepare… You just need to give them some time to freeze.
Family friendly? Check! Kids and adults will love them! They are a great summer treat the entire family will enjoy
Clean? Check! Natural ingredients and thanks to the beautiful blueberries , no need for artificial colors!
Pretty? Check! You can create your favorite patterns by swirling or layering the colors. Because we all know, we eat with our eyes first!
Nutritious? Check! Nutrient rich coconut milk, antioxidant loaded blueberries and Silk Vanilla Almond Creamer are the base for these popsicles. The creamer is a great dairy free alternative to milk that you can use for more than just coffee! It helps make this fun summer treat suitable for anyone with dietary restrictions or food allergies (no lactose, casein, cholesterol, gluten, eggs or peanuts or MSG here!).
Shortcuts, shortcuts, shortcuts? Check! Because the creamer is already sweetened and has the perfect creaminess, you can skip a few steps and ingredients! Just blend, pour and freeze!
- 1½ cupSilk Vanilla Almond Creamer
- 1 cup coconut milk
- ¾ cup frozen blueberries plus ⅓ cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp lemon (optional)
- Combine creamer and 1 cup of coconut milk in a bowl. Set aside
- Blend together frozen blueberries, ⅓ cup coconut milk and lemon juice until smooth
- Pour both mixes into popsicle molds, alternating each one to create a color pattern
- Place in the freezer until the popsicles are frozen