This 5 Ingredient Spicy Margherita Pizza is a fun twist on the Italian classic. Super easy, ready in 15 minutes and an unexpected addition to your Cinco de Mayo menu 🙂
One of the things people ask for the most are simple, quick and easy recipes for weeknight dinners and for entertaining. And that's exactly what this 5 Ingredient Spicy Margherita Pizza is! Ready in 15 minutes, super easy to prepare and definitely a crowd pleaser!
For this recipe we used Sincerely Brigitte's Chipotle cheese, smokey and with a nice spicy kick, that gives this pizza a ton of flavor. Pair it with a our Roasted Cauliflower & Spiced Chickpea Salad or our Chickpea Stuffed Avocados for a complete dinner, or serve it at your next party!
If you prefer a something a little bit milder, try their Garlic Basil, Tomato Olive or Parsley Chive flavors. And if you want spicy, without the smokiness, the Jalapeño Cilantro and Wasabi flavors are a great option!
All varieties of Sincerely Brigitte's cheeses are vegetarian, gluten free and certified kosher.
This 5 Ingredient Spicy Margherita Pizza is a fun twist on the Italian classic. Super easy, ready in 15 minutes and an unexpected addition to your Cinco de Mayo menu
- 1 store bough pizza crust
- 3/4 cup homemade or store bought pizza sauce
- 3.5 oz Sincerely Brigitte Chipotle Cheese, shredded
- 4-5 red grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 4-5 yellow grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 6-7 fresh basil leaves
- Preheat the oven to 425 F. Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil
- Spread pizza sauce evenly on the crust and sprinkle cheese. Arrange the tomatoes and basil on top and bake for 10 minutes. Serve warm
- Category: Entree
- Cuisine: Kosher / Vegetarian