1) The Naughty: Latke Sundaes (find the recipe HERE )
The perfect combo of savory, sweet and spicy. Traditional potato latkes topped with ice cream and homemade cayenne sprinkles. Need we say more?
2) The Nice: Vegan Potato Latkes (find the recipe HERE)
Yukon gold potatoes with lots of cilantro and a touch of turmeric. No eggs here! (Cilantro haters, you can sub parsley or basil!)
3) Apple Potato Latkes with Tahini Silan Sauce (find the recipe HERE)
Shredded Yukon gold potatoes and apples fried to perfection. The dipping sauce is made with tahini and silan, the Middle Eastern peanut butter and jelly.
4) The Spicy: Cilantro-Jalapeño Latkes (find the recipe HERE)
.A super simple recipe, with a great combination of flavors and the perfect amount of heat
5) The Good: Healthy Baked Latkes – Gluten-Free + Vegan (find the recipe HERE)
These latkes are made with potatoes, oats and oat flour for texture and binding, and they’re baked instead of fried
6) The Chic: Grape And Ricotta Latkes (find the recipe HERE)
Wanna switch it up a little? Swap the traditional apple sauce for home made grape jelly to top your latkes ! It’s delicious and looks pretty 🙂
7) The Cheesy: Grilled Cheese Latkes (find the recipe HERE)
Probably the only way to make grilled cheese better, is to use latkes instead of bread. Need proof? Here it is.
8. The Insane(ly Good): Ramen Latkes With Sriracha Mayo (find the recipe HERE)
Cooked ramen noodles are used instead of shredded potatoes in this recipe. Such genius idea. Who can say no to fried pasta?!