The release of individual slices of Sincerely Brigitte cheeses led to this delicious Olive Tomato
Cheese Vegetarian Picnic Sandwich recipe. Warmer weather is always a great time for picnics,
road trips, and other adventures. When summer weather hits, there is a stronger
pull to find convenient, quick recipes that can be prepared in a hurry and which can survive travel
without making a mess.
The solution we devised involved utilizing individual cheese slices from our favorite dairy cheese brand, Sincerely Brigitte. Their wide variety of flavors and the high quality of their ingredients simply can’t be beat by the usual cheese brands that we see used in sandwiches and recipes.
In the past we tried out their blocks of cheese with great success! Check some our other Sincerely Brigitte Recipes Here.
Each recipe that we dreamed up based on their cheese blends was better than the last. That was why, when we received their new sliced cheeses, we knew we had to jump on the opportunity to try them out.
Picnics are a big part of our summer activities, so knowing that we could have all of the flavorful taste of their cheese blends in a convenient to use package was perfect. Between picnics this summer and lunch packing this fall and winter, these new slices cheese blends will quickly become a kitchen staple!
For this recipe we tried out the olive tomato slices. The flavor of the cheese is just mellow enough to let the tomato and olive flavors shine through, and sure to make any vegetarian cheese lovers in your home very happy! Although the sandwich itself is made from a simple recipe, the variety of flavors that come from the cheese alone make it anything but boring. Once you try out them out, you’ll understand why we can’t get enough!Print
- For the Sun Dried Tomato Spread:
- 8 Sun dried tomatoes in oil cut into small pieces
- 10 fresh basil leaves washed
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- 20 toasted hazelnuts
- 2 tbs water
- For the Sandwich
- 2 slices multigrain sour dough bread toasted or any bread of your choice
- 4 Slices Sincerely Brigitte Tomato Olive Cheese Slices
- 1 hard boiled egg sliced
- ½ cup baby arugula washed
- Mix all the sun dried tomato spread ingredients in a blender until smooth. You may have to add a little more water to get the consistency to want.
- Spread about 2 tsp of spread on each slice of toasted bread
- Add 2 slices of cheese
- Add sliced egg, arugula another 2 slices of cheese
- Category: Cheese Sandwich
This post was sponsored by Sincerely Brigitte. Please help support the brands that support May I Have That Recipe? All opinions are our own.