If you're looking for a dish that's both healthy and indulgent, give our Roasted Celeriac wedges on top of a bed of romesco sauce a try. It's the perfect way to jazz up your dinner routine and impress your taste buds (and your dinner guests) in the process.
- 1 large celeriac peeled and cut into wedges (about 14-16 pieces)
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 salt
- Romesco Sauce
- 1/4 cup Roasted Hazelnuts, chopped
- A couple of tablespoons of freshly chopped parsley (optional)
- Prepare the romesco sauce, get the recipe here
- Preheat oven to 400ºF
- In a large baking dish place celeriac wedges, drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle will salt. Mix well so all the celeriac pieces are coated with the oil.
- Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil and bake covered for 30 minutes
- Remove the aluminum foil, increase the oven temperature to 425ºF and bake for 10 minutes
- Remove the baking dish from the oven flip the wedges of celery root and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- To assemble the dish place romesco sauce at the bottom of a large serving dish. Arrange warm roasted celeriac on top and sprinkle with chopped hazelnuts and parsley.
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 50
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
- Serving Size: 3 wedges with sauce
- Calories: 275
- Sugar: 5.8 g
- Sodium: 448.2 mg
- Fat: 22.2 g
- Saturated Fat: 2.5 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 17.9 g
- Fiber: 5.1 g
- Protein: 5.2 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: passover, thanksgiving, gluten-free, kosher, vegetarian