Looking for a cookie recipe that is easy and won't ruin the New Year's resolutions you haven't made yet? These Orange Ginger Spice Cookies are all that and more!
The Holiday season is pretty much synonymous with 3 things:
- Shopping (BLUGH)
- Cold weather (BLUGHER)
- Food. Lots and lots of food (YUM!)
To keep it positive, we will ignore "blugh" and "blugher" and focus on "yum" instead. Which makes sense anyway, given the nature of our blog, right?
Today we're gonna throw another cookie recipe at you (because, you know, the Holidays) BUT, this one, is a little bit different than the ones you're used to this time of year.
Check it out. These cookies are:
- Gluten free
- Sweetened with dates and maple syrup
- Fool proof
- Super easy to make ( pulse and scoop)
- Exploding with flavor
Another recipe that will allow you to indulge responsibly. Not too bad, uh? 😉
If you enjoyed this recipe, it would help us tremendously if you left us a star rating in the comments below or on the recipe card. Do you have any questions about this recipe or do you need a swap for any of the ingredients? We are here to help, just leave us a question in the comments below.Print
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper
- Combine all the ingredients in the food processor. Pulse several times until all the ingredients come together to form a ball
- Working with a tablespoon and a half a the time (use a small ice cream scoop if you have on in hand), form approximately 12 balls. Place them on the lined baking sheet, about 2 inches apart from each other. Flatten each cookie slightly with the heel of your hand
- Bake on the top rack at 350F for 15 minutes. Let them cool completely and drizzle with melted chocolate (optional)
The cookies will have a strong orange taste with this amount of zest. If you would like the orange flavor to be less predominant, reduce the amount to taste.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Kosher / Vegan