This delicious super crispy white pizza appetizer will wow your friends and family -- they’re great for Saturday get-togethers, Sunday Movie Nights, and Superbowl parties!
Want a super easy, quick, mouthwatering snack for you next get together? We've got it! These little crispy white pizza squares are everything you want in a party appetizer. They're crunchy, they're cheesy, they're filled with flavor (thanks to lots of garlic and basil) and most of all, they're super easy to prepare.
We start our white pizza squares with spring-roll wrappers, lightly bushed with oil ( they're super thin, so they crisp up beautifully!). The wrappers are cut in half then folded, and a mix of shredded cheese ( you can use dairy or vegan here), garlic and basil goes on top.
Our time saving secret weapon here is Dorot Gardens’ individually-measured frozen herb cubes. All we have to do is pop them right out of the tray, let them thaw (you can even use the microwave if you need to), and they're ready to go!
Bake the squares at 375 degrees on a parchment paper or foil lined baking sheet for 10 minutes or until golden brown and crispy. Try adding red pepper flakes or vegan pepperoni slices for a little kick! Serve with a big pot of Protein-packed Minestrone Soup and Vegan Kale Caesar Salad with Mushroom Bacon Bits and you favorite party drinks.
Did you like this crispy white pizza recipe? Leave us a rating! Did you love it? Share it or leave us a comment on Twitter or Facebook! Wanna see more? Subscribe to our blog and remember to follow us on Pinterest!
This post is sponsored by Dorot Gardens. All opinions are our own. Thank you for supporting the brands that keep the “May I have That Recipe” sisters cooking!Print
This delicious white pizza appetizer will wow your friends and family -- they’re great for Saturday get-togethers, Sunday Movie Nights, and Superbowl parties!
- Preheat the oven to 375F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil
- Combine the cheese and the thawed basil and garlic in a bowl, and mix until well combined. Set aside
- Lightly brush the spring roll wrappers with oil. Cut them in half, then fold each half in half, lengthwise (you'll end up with 24 squares). ( See Note 1)
- Place a heaping tablespoon of cheese mixture in the center of each square and spread it slightly. arrange them on the baking sheet and bake for about 8-10 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy. Serve immediately.
- You can cut and brush the spring roll wrappers 1-2 days ahead. Just stack them and wrap tightly with plastic wrap to keep them from drying out. The cheese mixture can also be prepared 1-2 days ahead. Just assemble these white pizza appetizer right before baking and serving.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: appetizer
- Method: oven baked
- Cuisine: vegetarian / vegan
- Serving Size: 1 square
- Calories: 69
- Sugar: 0.1
- Sodium: 82
- Fat: 5.1
- Saturated Fat: 1.5
- Unsaturated Fat: 3.5
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 3.7
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 2.1
- Cholesterol: 7.4
Keywords: pizza, white pizza, vegan, vegetarian, garlic, basil