This delicious white pizza appetizer will wow your friends and family — they’re great for Saturday get-togethers, Sunday Movie Nights, and Superbowl parties!
- Preheat the oven to 375F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil
- Combine the cheese and the thawed basil and garlic in a bowl, and mix until well combined. Set aside
- Lightly brush the spring roll wrappers with oil. Cut them in half, then fold each half in half, lengthwise (you’ll end up with 24 squares). ( See Note 1)
- Place a heaping tablespoon of cheese mixture in the center of each square and spread it slightly. arrange them on the baking sheet and bake for about 8-10 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy. Serve immediately.
- You can cut and brush the spring roll wrappers 1-2 days ahead. Just stack them and wrap tightly with plastic wrap to keep them from drying out. The cheese mixture can also be prepared 1-2 days ahead. Just assemble these white pizza appetizer right before baking and serving.
- Serving Size: 1 square
- Calories: 69
- Sugar: 0.1
- Sodium: 82
- Fat: 5.1
- Saturated Fat: 1.5
- Unsaturated Fat: 3.5
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 3.7
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 2.1
- Cholesterol: 7.4