8 Reasons Every Blogger Needs to Join Food Blogger Pro
This post contains affiliate links, which means May I Have A Recipe will earn a small commission, at no extra cost to you, if you decide to join Food Blogger Pro. Thank you for supporting May I Have That Recipe. All opinions are our own.
- We have been members since 2013, and with Food Blogger Pro we have improved our food photography thanks to easy to follow video tutorials designed with bloggers in mind. We’ve learned to take better pictures, using affordable equipment with natural and artificial lighting. There’s even a video that teaches how to take food photos with a cell phone! Need proof? Check out how oue own photography has improved over the years:
2. On Food Blogger Pro’s site, you will learn how to start and grow a successful blog. You’ll find 300 easy to understand video tutorials about topics like building traffic, food photography, photo editing, food video, essential tools and plugins, creating income and creating a book.
3. Join the Food Blogger Pro and be part of an awesome community of 1800+ bloggers, that discuss, offer help and answer questions about topics like building traffic, social media, plugins, video, photography, ebooks, building an email list etc.
4. Get special and exclusive discounts on Pinterest schedulers and other useful tools for bloggers.
5. Food Blogger Pro offers you the opportunity to participate in community roundups, which has increased our blog’s traffic and exposure.
6. If you’re thinking about starting a blog, or want to improve you currently have, give Food Blogger Pro a try. No long term commitment required, you can join for a month or two or for a whole year and cancel at any time!
7. Learn how to monetize your blog and use affiliate links.
8. Enrollment is open right now for a limited time, from November 1st until November 1oth only. Enrollment won’t open again until Spring of 2017.
You missed the enrollment deadline? Join FBP waiting list
Not convinced yet? Would you like some freebies? Check out these two free ebooks below! The Food Blogger Pro Podcast is also must, Bjork Ostrom masterfully interviews entrepreneurs in the online space through insightful questions, discovering what makes each of them successful in their own niche.