Four more days left in Barcelona. Sigh…
Here’s one last “tapas” recipe we want to share with you before we leave: “Patatas Bravas”.
Again, super simple, flavorful and satisfying. Another great thing about it? You can take the basic recipe and modify it however you like it. Use vegan “mayo” instead of regular; add more hot sauce if you like it really spicy; or fry the potatoes instead of baking them for extra crunch.
Serve these with Gazpacho, Pan con tomate, Spring onions with Romesco Sauce, Tortilla de Patatas, Espinacas a la Catalana, Fideua and Lemon Scented Almond Milk Custard for dessert,. Invite some friends over, make some sangria and make it a real Spanish night!
Oh, and most importantly, don’t forget to have lots of fun
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
- 5-6 medium potatoes, cut in about 1-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp regular or vegan mayonnaise ( we use Earth Balance Mindful Mayo With Olive Oil)
- 2-3 dashes hot sauce
- 1 tsp sweet or smoked paprika
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2-3 tbsp water
1. Preheat oven to 375F
5. ENJOY! From May I have that recipe