Patatas bravas is simple yet super delicious tapas from Spain. Roasted or fried potatoes with a smoky spicy mayo, full of flavor and highly addictive. Gluten free and it can be made Vegan by using a vegan mayo.
- 5–6 medium potatoes, cut in about 1-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp regular or vegan mayonnaise
- 2–3 dashes hot sauce
- 1 tsp sweet or smoked paprika
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2–3 tbsp water
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Arrange potatoes in one single layer in a large cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt
- Bake at 375F for 30 minutes or until golden brown
- In the meantime, prepare the “Bravas” sauce: combine mayonnaise, hot sauce, paprika, salt, garlic powder and water in a small bowl and whisk until smooth and creamy. Spoon sauce over the potatoes.
- ENJOY! From May I have that recipe