- 2 cups oats
- 2 1/2 cups unsweetened almond or coconut milk (here we used So Delicious)
- 2–6oz containers of flavored non-dairy yogurt (vanilla, coconut or chocolate works best here. We used So Delicious)
- 3–4 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder (we use Navitas Cacao Powder)
- 1/4 cup your favorite protein powder
- 1/2 cup dry roasted peanuts, chopped
- In a large bowl, combine oats, 2 cups of almond milk and non dairy yogurt. Mix well and set aside
- Warm up the remaining almond milk slightly. Add cocoa powder and protein powder and mix well until completely dissolved. Pour into oats and stir until well combined
- Refrigerate over night. Add roasted peanuts right before serving. Garnish with your favorite berry.
For a breakfast on the go prepare the oatmeal in individual glass jars.
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: Kosher / Vegan