- A Large Red Swiss Chard bunch (you can also use green or rainbow)
- 2 tbs Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 5 cloves of garlic chopped
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper (optional)
- 1– 15oz can of Cannellini beans (we use Eden Organic)
- A Splash of red wine vinegar
- Wash swiss chard well and chop in large pieces
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet at medium heat
- Add chopped garlic, cook for 2-3 minutes
- Add chopped swiss chard, toss with garlic and olive oil and cook until it starts to wilt, 5-6 minutes
- Season with salt and pepper
- Add Cannellini beans. Mix well together and continue to cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Add a splash of vinegar and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- ENJOY! from May I Have That Recipe
- Category: Side Dish, Main Dish