This easy peanut sauce recipe is the best one you will ever try! Made with creamy peanut butter, tangy orange juice, and aromatic fresh ginger, this Thai peanut butter sauce s simply fantastic! Serve this vegan and gluten-free peanut sauce over noodles, veggies salads, or use it for dipping or as a salad dressing. The possibilities are endless with this flavorful sauce
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- ⅔ cup all-natural peanut butter
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 3 tbsp grated ginger
- 2 tbsp tamari, or soy sauce if not gluten-free
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp maple syrup (optional)
- Place all the ingredients in a large blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Scrape the sides of the blender and stir, making sure it is completely mixed.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator until you are ready to use it. It has the best taste when it is fresh - use it within 3-5 days.
- The peanut sauce will thicken in the fridge, just add a little water or orange juice to thin it out
- Use creamy peanut butter. The crunchy peanut butter just doesn't puree the same.
- If you don't have lemons, you can use limes, instead.
- Store leftover peanut sauce in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Keep it in an airtight container - I like to use a mason jar with a tight lid because it doesn't leak.
- For a little extra flavor, add some minced garlic.
- Swap the peanut butter for any other type of all-natural, creamy nut butter. Some of our favorites are almond butter and cashew butter
- Category: Sauce
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Thai
- Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
- Calories: 102
- Sugar: 4.3
- Sodium: 170
- Fat: 7.4
- Saturated Fat: 1.5
- Unsaturated Fat: 1.8
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 6.9
- Fiber: .8
- Protein: 3.6
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: peanut sauce, sauce recipe, peanut sauce, thai sauce, thai peanut butter sauce, vegan, gluten-free, dipping sauce, salad dressing,