- 1 whole wheat store bought frozen pie crust
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 large zucchini, sliced thin
- 2 ears corn
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1–8oz package dairy free garlic & chive cream cheese (we used Galaxy Nutritional Foods) at room temperature
- 1/4 cup unsweetened plain almond milk (we use Silk Pure Almond)
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven 375F
- In a large skillet, saute zucchini slices in 1 tablespoon of olive oil, on both sides until tender and golden brown, 3-5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste and set aside.
- Carefully cut the corn kernels off the cob. Saute in 1 tablespoon of olive oil for 3-5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together non dairy cream cheese and almond milk. Add eggs and chopped basil and stir until well incorporated. Season with salt and pepper
- Add cooked corn and mix well.
- Pour mixture into pie crust
- Arrange cooked zucchini slices on top
- Bake at 375F for about 35-40 minutes, until set. Let it cool slightly before slicing.
- ENJOY! From May I have that recipe