- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp crumbled aged goat’s cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 12 thin spring roll wrappers
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven at 375F
- In a medium bowl, beat the egg. Add both cheeses.
- Mix well together, add oregano and salt. Mix again until well combined. Set aside.
- Using a pastry brush, coat each spring roll wrapper on both sides with extra virgin olive oil.
- Place one wrapper in your hand, add about a teaspoon of filling in the center. Gather up the edges and give it a little twist to enclose the filling, so it looks like a purse. Place in a mini muffin tin.
- Repeat the same procedure with the rest of the wrappers
- Bake at 375F for seven minutes, until golden brown.
- Enjoy!! From May I have that recipe
- Category: Appetizer