- Preheat the oven to 350F. Generously grease the bottom and sides of a jumbo muffin tin ( you can also use a regular size muffin tin)
- To prepare the filling, combine the cream cheese, Shreds, basil, olive oil, garlic and salt in the food processor and pulse until all the ingredients are well mixed
- Place a large piece of wax or parchment paper on the counter and flour it lightly. Unroll one tube of crescent roll dough over the floured paper, and roll it slightly with a rolling pin, just enough to seal the seams (leave the other one in the refrigerator in the meantime)
- Spread half of the filling over the dough, leaving about a half an inch border on the longer sides.
- Starting from the longer side closest to you, carefully roll up the dough while pressing it lightly (you can use the paper to help you). You will end up with a roll about 12 inches long. Using a serrated knife, cut the roll into 6 pieces, approximately 2 inches long.Transfer them to the greased muffin tin
- Repeat the process with the other tube of dough.
- Bake for 30 to 32 minutes or until golden brown
- Category: Sides
- Cuisine: Kosher / Vegan