Bite-size Chipotle Cheese Stuffed Potatoes. The creamy and spicy chipotle cheese compliments perfectly the sweetness of these bite-sized stuffed and twice baked Yukon gold potatoes.
- 10 small to medium Yukon gold potatoes
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/4-1/2 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper or to taste
- 1 1/2 cups Sincerely Brigitte chipotle cheese, grated
- 1-2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese we used Natural and Kosher
- Fresh chopped parsley or chives (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375F. Line a large baking sheet with tin foil or parchment paper
- Cut potatoes in half, brush with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Arrange the potatoes on the lined baking sheet bake for 30 minutes
- Remove potatoes from the oven and leave the oven on.
- When potatoes are cool enough to handle, scoop out some of the center using a melon baller or a spoon and place in a medium bow
- Using a fork, mash the potato centers with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Add grated chipotle cheese, mix well and stuff the mixture into the potatoes halves
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and bake for 10 minutes
- Sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley or chives
Want to make it vegan? Just use vegan cheese and a little bit of canned chipotle en adobo.
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: Kosher / Vegetarian