- 5 large zucchini, shredded
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1tsp pepper (any kind)
- 4 whole eggs
- 2 egg whites
- ½ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- ½ cup shredded low fat munster cheese or Feta Cheese for a stronger flavor
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven at 350F. Generously coat the bottom of a baking dish with cooking spay
- Heat olive oil in a large sauté pan. Add shredded zucchini.
- Add salt and pepper
- Cook at medium heat until zucchini has softened and all the liquid released has evaporated, 10 to 15 minutes. Set aside and let cool.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs and egg whites. Add a pinch of salt.
- Add cooled zucchini and grated cheeses and stir until well incorporated.
- Pour mixture into a baking dish. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, until golden brown.
- ENJOY!!! From May I have that recipe