This Avocado Mango Salsa is fresh, colorful, and full of flavor. Packed with fresh herbs, sweet mango, creamy avocado, and crunchy almonds, and a touch of lime. It also doubles as a mango salad!
- 1 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro o parsley
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 large mangoes, diced
- 1 Hass avocado, diced
- 3 tbsp toasted slivered almonds
- 2-3 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice or lime juice
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and toss well. Serve immediately
- To prepare the Avocado Mango Salad ahead of time, chop all the herbs and dice the mango and keep them in the fridge in separate containers.
- Right before serving, transfer them to a bowl, add the avocado, almonds, lime, or lemon juice and salt, and toss well.
- Enjoy this mango salad fresh. if you have any leftover, drain it and store it in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- Category: Salad
- Method: Raw
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 188
- Sugar: 8
- Sodium: 204
- Fat: 15
- Saturated Fat: 1.8
- Unsaturated Fat: 10
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 14
- Fiber: 5
- Protein: 4
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: gluten-free, vegetarian, kosher