Seasoned zucchini noodles topped with savory feta and crunchy toasted almonds make this Zucchini Salad Recipe perfect for summer! Grab some fresh ingredients and make it for a healthy lunch or delicious side dish.
- 2 large zucchini
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4-1/2 tsp sea salt or pink Himalayan salt
- 2 tsp sumac
- 1 tsp dry oregano
- 1/4 tsp Aleppo pepper, hot pepper flakes, or ground black pepper (optional)
- 3 tbsp chopped almonds
- 1 ounce crumbled feta cheese, about 1/4 cup
- Wash Zucchini
- Cut off both ends and make the zucchini noodles
- If using a vegetable peeler, run the peeler lengthwise until you reach the soft zucchini core, then rotate the zucchini and repeat on all sides, until you only have the core left. If using a spiralizer, use the wide noodle blade.
- You can add the zucchini core to soups, stews, or our zucchini frittata
- Place the zucchini noodles in a bowl, add the rest of the ingredients except for the almonds and feta cheese and mix well until combined.
- Place in the refrigerator for 15-30 minutes, for the zucchini to soften or serve right away.
- Sprinkle almonds and feta cheese right before serving
- The longer this salad sits in the fridge the softer it will become...and the more flavor the zucchini strips will absorb from the spices! Less time will produce a crispier salad. Keep this prepared salad in the refrigerator for up to a day.
- Category: Salad
- Method: Raw
- Cuisine: International
- Serving Size: 1/4 of the recipe
- Calories: 102
- Sugar: 1
- Sodium: 270
- Fat: 9.1
- Saturated Fat: 2.2
- Unsaturated Fat: 6.5
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 3.5
- Fiber: 1.5
- Protein: 3.2
- Cholesterol: 8.3
Keywords: raw zucchini salad, cold zucchini salad, gluten-free, vegan friendly,