- ¾ cup dark corn syrup
- ¾ cup creamy peanut butter
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup roasted salted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 ready-made graham cracker crust, preferably chocolate
- chopped peanuts, chocolate sauce, and whipped cream, optional, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a small bowl, whisk together corn syrup, peanut butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla until smooth. Add peanuts and chocolate chips; stir until evenly distributed.
- Pour mixture into graham cracker crust. Bake for 45 minutes. Filling may be slightly soft in the center, but it will firm up as it cools. Serve at room temperature. Garnish with chopped peanuts, chocolate sauce, and whipped cream, if desired.
- Note You might think this would be even more delicious when served warm, but trust me — it’s best served at room temperature, when you’ll get the optimal texture and maximum flavor. This dessert is very rich, so don’t be tempted to cut big slices.
Reproduced from Something Sweet by Miriam Pascal, with permission from the copyright holders, ArtScroll/Mesorah Publications