- Soaking time: Overnight
- 2 cups dried apricots
- 1 cup pitted dried prunes
- 1/2 cup raw walnuts
- 1/3 cup raw slivered almonds
- 1/3 cup raw pistachios or roasted unsalted
- 2 tbsp pine nuts
- 1 cup of water
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp rose water
- 1/4 tsp orange blossom water
- Soak dried fruit and nuts in water overnight, in separate bowls (use at least 2 cups of water for the apricots)
- Take half the soaked apricots and 1 1/2 cups of their soaking water and puree in a blender. Pour into a large glass bowl.
- Cut the rest of the apricots in quarters and add to the apricot puree
- Cut the soaked prunes in half and add to the apricot puree
- Drain the nuts and add to the puree
- Add enough water to the remaining apricot soaking water to make 1 cup. Add 3 tablespoons of sugar and stir until well dissolved. Add 1/4 tsp of rose water and 1/4 tsp of orange blossom water. Add to the apricot puree.
- Mix well together and refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
- ENJOY! From May I Have That Recipe
- Category: Snack