- 1- 7oz block Sincerely Brigitte Moroccan Spice cheese, diced into about 40 cubes
- 4 tbsp unbleached all purpose flour
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups panko bread crumbs
- Pinch of salt
- 4 tbsp olive oil, for frying
- Cube the Moroccan Spice cheese into about 40 cubes
- Place cheese in a large resealable bag with 4 tablespoons of flour and a pinch of salt to taste. Seal the bag and shake it really well until all the cheese is well coated with flour.
- Pour beaten eggs into a deep dish
- Place Panko bread crumbs into another deep dish add a pinch of salt to taste
- Dip each crouton in egg and then Panko until well coated
- Heat olive oil in a late skillet. Fry cheese one minute per side until crispy. Serve immediately
YOU CAN MAKE THIS DISH AHEAD OF TIME, BUT FRY THE CROUTONS JUST BEFORE SERVING. CHEESE CAN BE ALSO BREADED AHEAD OF TIME AND STORE IN THE FRIDGE FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS BEFORE FRYING.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins