Sweet roasted cauliflower steaks with a unique tangy sumac flavor and great crunch from pomegranate arils.
- 1 large cauliflower, cut into approximately 1inch slices
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 3 tsp sumac
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Brush both sides of each cauliflower steak with olive oil and sprinkle both sides with salt
- Place cauliflower slices on lined baking sheet and sprinkle with sumac
- Bake at 375F for an hour to an hour and 15 minutes, until tender.
- Top with pomegranate seeds and a squeeze of fresh lemon right before serving