Sweet Spring onions baked to perfection with an easy to make authentic romesco sauce straight from our mom's kitchen in Spain.
- 8 spring onions
- About 1/4 tsp extra virgin olive oil for each spring onion
- Romesco sauce* for dipping (recipe follows)
- Pre-Heat oven at 400F
- Drizzle each spring onion with extra virgin olive oil and wrap them individually in aluminum foil
- Place wrapped onions in baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and carefully unwrap each onion ( They will be hot !)
- Bake them again for another 15 minutes until the skin starts to become really dark.
- Serve the Spring Onions hot with the romesco sauce.
- Before eating the onions remove the outer layer, dip de soft spring onion in the Romesco Sauce.
- ENJOY! from May I have that Recipe.
YOU MAY ALSO GRILL THE ONIONS ON A BBQ
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 45 mins
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: Kosher / Spanish