A twist of the classic Arak drink. We added some citrus and pomegranates to make it into a licorice flavored cocktail
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed Meyer lemon
- 4 tbsp freshly squeezed clementine juice
- 3 tbsp Arack (anise-flavored liqueur)
- 4 tbsp room temperature water
- 1 1/2 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp pomegranate seeds
- Zest of half a Meyer lemon
- In a cocktail shaker, combine water and sugar and shake well until dissolved.
- Add lemon and clementine juices, arack and ice and shake well.
- Pour into a martini glass, add pomegranate seeds and lemon zest