These easy oven roasted vegetables are a colorful side dish that pairs well with any dinner you make. They are so effortless that you'll want to make them every single day!
- 1.5 lb frozen broccoli florets
- 2 bell peppers (red, yellow, or orange), cut into 1.5" pieces
- 1-pint grape tomatoes
- 4 cups diced butternut squash (1" cubes)
- 2 large zucchini, cut in 2" pieces
- 10-ounce pack cremini mushrooms or white mushrooms, sliced in half
- 3 small purple onions quartered
- 6 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 4 tsp oregano
- 2 tsp thyme
- 3 tsp sumac (optional)
- Heat oven to 400F. Line 2 extra-large or 3 large baking sheet with parchment paper
- Place all the cut vegetables in one or two bowls ( depending on the size of the bowl). Drizzle with the olive oil, sprinkle with all the spices, and mix well, so all the vegetables get coated with the oil and the spices.
- Place vegetables in baking sheets, making sure they, lay flat on the baking sheets, and that there is some space between each vegetable. It's important not to crowd the pan or the vegetables will steam instead of roasting.
- Bake for 45minutes or until desired vegetable tenderness.
- Make sure that the hardest vegetables that take longer to cook are cut into smaller pieces and the softer veggies are cut larger. See ingredients for details
- Make sure not to crowd the vegetables on the baking sheets.
- After 45 minutes, check and make sure all the vegetables are cooked, especially the butternut squash since it's not pleasant to eat when it's not fully cookes. Cook longer if you like your vegetables softer.
- Category: sides
- Method: roasting
- Cuisine: International
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 118
- Sugar: 3.8
- Sodium: 430
- Fat: 7.5
- Saturated Fat: 1.1
- Unsaturated Fat: 6.4
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 12.8
- Fiber: 3.7
- Protein: 3.1
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: passover, gluten-free, vegan, kosher, vegetables,