- 1 cup fine bulgur wheat
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- 1/2 tsp hot paprika
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil plus extra for drizzling
- 1/3 cup flour
- In a large bowl, soak bulgur wheat in 1 cup of water for 20 minutes until the water has been absorbed.
- With your hands squeeze any water left on the bulgur wheat.
- Preheat the oven to 375F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Add the rest of the ingredients to bulgur wheat and mix until mell combined
- Using your hands, form patties 8 medium or 16 small patties
- Arrange patties on lined baking sheet. Drizzle each one lightly with olive oil and bake at 375F for 30 minutes, until golden brown. Serve with Tahini Sauce.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO FREEZE THE PATTIES DO SO ONCE THEY ARE COOKED.