This chocolate bark with pistachios, cranberries, tahini and a touch of salt is the easiest, most simple chocolate dessert to make. No measuring, mixing or baking.
- Place chocolate chips in a large heat-proof glass bowl. Fill a medium saucepan halfway with water and bring to a boil over high heat
- Reduce heat to simmer and place the glass bowl with chocolate over the saucepan, making sure the boiling water doesn’t touch the bottom of the bowl. Let the chocolate melt, stirring frequently (this will take 2-3 minutes)
- In the meantime, line an 8x8-inch baking pan with parchment or wax paper. Combine chopped pistachios and dried cranberries in a small bowl
- Remove chocolate from heat, add pistachios and cranberries and mix well
- Pour chocolate into the lined baking pan and spread evenly with a spatula
- Shake the jar of tahini really well before using. Whisk together tahini and melted coconut oil, until it thickens lighlthy. Drizzle over the melted chocolate and swirl it using a skewer or a toothpick. Sprinkle the coarse sea salt on top (optional). Freeze until the chocolate and tahini harden. About 2 hours.
Break it into uneven pieces and enjoy!
- Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to a week or in the freezer for up to a month.
- Check out the blog post for different topping options
- Nuts - Any of your favorites are delicious chopped and added in! Almonds, macadamias, cashews, walnuts, or pecans
- Shredded coconut, or coconut flakes - Both sweetened and unsweetened would work!
- Seeds - Pepitas, sesame seeds or sunflower seeds would be yummy
- Dried fruits - Cherries, mangoes, or apricots sound delicious!
- White chocolate - This gives your bark a whole new look and flavor! Add crushed mint candy canes for an easy homemade bark.
- Nut butters - Instead of tahini try almond butter, peanut butter, or sunflower butter.
- Sprinkles or candies - This will make a colorful and fun bark that kids love! You could even do marshmallows!
- Pretzels or cookie bits
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: Middle Eastern
- Serving Size: 1 - 2" x 2" piece
- Calories: 105
- Sugar: 8.5
- Sodium: 98.1
- Fat: 6.7
- Saturated Fat: 3.4
- Unsaturated Fat: 3.3
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 11.2
- Fiber: 1.3
- Protein: 1.5
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: Gluten Free, Kosher, Chocolate, Bark, Tahini, Pistachios