- 2 Medium Roasted Peppers
- 1 Roasted Plum Tomato
- 1 tbs Brown Mustard
- 1 tbs Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tbs Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
- Prepare ahead. Pre-Heat oven at 400F
- Place 2 red bell peppers in a baking sheet bake for 45 minutes – 1 hour
- Remove the peppers from the oven. While hot, place in a glass bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Set it aside for 1 hour.
- Peel peppers, discarding skin and seeds.
- Place all the ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth