- 1 large bunch of asparagus
- 5–6 scallions
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper (optional)
- 2 eggs
- 4 slices multigrain bread
- 6 small slices smoked salmon
- 1/2 lemon
- Chives for garnish
- Wash asparagus well. Discard ends and cut them into 2-inch pieces
- Slice scallions (white and light green parts)
- In a large skillet heat the olive oil. Add asparagus and scallions and cook at medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- Add 2 tbsp water. Cover pan and continue cooking until the asparagus are tender.
- Add the eggs, mix them well together with the asparagus and scallions. Cook until done, about 2 minutes.
- Serve with toasted multigrain bread drizzled with extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper to taste, and smoked salmon. Garnish with lemon and chives.
- ENJOY! From May I have that recipe