Three ingredients, a few minutes, and one bowl are all you need for flavorful, warm 3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies! You will absolutely love how easy and tasty these flourless peanut butter cookies are.
- 1 Cup all-natural peanut butter, preferably from a newly opened and well stirred jar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Line one large baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a bowl add all the ingredients and mix well with a spoon.
- You'll need to mix everything really well for a minute or two until it becomes a smooth dough. The more you mix the smoother the dough.
- Take 1 1/2 tablespoons of cookie dough and roll into a ball. We used a 1 1/2 tablespoon ice cream scoop. Flatten each ball with a fork making a criss cross pattern. You can also leave the cookies balls. ( See Notes)
- Place the cookies in the prepared baling sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes. Let the cookies cool completely before handling them.
- You can sprinkle some sugar, cinnamon sugar or add some chocolate chips to the cookies if you like some variations.
- Category: Cookies
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 135
- Sugar: 8.9
- Sodium: 9.7
- Fat: 9.2
- Saturated Fat: 1.9
- Unsaturated Fat: 7
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 11.1
- Fiber: .9
- Protein: 4.2
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: 3 ingredient peanut butter cookies, how to make easy peanut butter cookies,