- FRUIT TOPPING
- 1 lb strawberries (washed and thoroughly dried) sliced in half
- 1 pint blueberries (washed and thoroughly dried)
- 2 tbsp all fruit apricot spread
- 2 tbsp hot water
- TO ASSEMBLE THE TART
- Make sure all the elements of the tart have cooled before assembling.
- Spread pastry cream on the tart shell.
- Arrange fruit on top.
- Combine apricot spread and hot water in a small bowl and mix well. With a pastry brush, gently glaze the fruit.
- Garnish with coconut "whipped cream" (leftover cream with last several days in the refrigerator)