- 3 tbsp water or almond milk
- 1 tbsp flax meal (we use Bob's Red Mill)
- ½ cup old fashion oats (we use Bob's Red Mill rolled oats)
- ½ cup cornmeal (we use Bob's Red Mill)
- ¼ cup whole wheat flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1- 6oz container of vanilla soy yogurt (we use Silk Live!)
- ¼ cup vanilla almond milk (we use Silk Pure Almond)
- Cooking spray
- In a small bowl, combine 3 tbsp water or almond milk with flax meal. Set aside
- In a large bowl, combine oats, con meal, flour, baking soda and sugar
- In a medium bowl, mix together melted coconut oil, soy yogurt, flax meal mixture and almond milk until well combined
- Pour into oats and corn meal mixture
- Whisk together until just combined. Let sit for about 5 minutes.
- Generously spray a non stick pan with cooking spay. Spoon about 1/4 cup of batter and cook at medium heat for about 2 minutes per side.
- Serve with raspberry sauce or your favorite topping!
- Raspberry Sauce
- In a small sauce pan, combine raspberries, ¼ cup water and sugar. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and let it cook at medium heat for about one minute.
- In the meant time, mix corn starch with 1 tablespoon of water until dissolved. Pour into raspberries mixing constantly. Bring to a boil then turn off heat. Set aside (sauce will thicken as it cools)
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins