- 8 eggs
- 5 cloves of garlic, whole
- 1 –28oz can of crushed tomatoes
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Crushed red pepper flakes
- Salt to taste
- Heat olive oil at medium heat in a large skillet
- Place garlic cloves, tilting the skillet slightly so they brown evenly, being careful not to burn them.
- REMOVE SKILLET FROM HEAT. Add crushed tomatoes.
- Return skillet to heat. Add salt, crushed red pepper flakes and eggs, one at a time, being careful not to break the yolks. Salt the eggs.
- Cover and let simmer at medium heat for 15 minutes until the eggs are cooked and the yolks are no longer runny.
- ENJOY!!! From May I have that recipe.