- 3 medium red bell peppers, roughly chopped
- 3 large cucumbers, peeled and roughly chopped
- 12 medium ripe tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 large clove garlic (optional)
- 2 cups water
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp plain bread crumbs
- Home made croutons (recipe follows)
- Place all the ingredients in a blender (depending on the size of the jar, you may have to do it in several batches). Blend until smooth
- Pour through a fine mesh strainer to get rid of tomato and pepper skin and cucumber seeds.
- Chill for a couple of hours before serving.