- 1 tbs coarse ground mustard (we used grey poupon)
- 1 tbs dijon mustard (we used grey poupon)
- 1 tbs Stone ground Honey Mustard (we used Honeycup)
- 3 tbs freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 3 tbs maple syrup or agave
- Put all the ingredients in a glass jar, close the lid and make sure it's tight.
- Shake it until all ingredients are combined and you obtain a creamy smooth dressing.
- The dressing is done.
- Keep refrigerated.
- Category: Salad Dressing
- Cuisine: Mediterranean